Rsquared² Collection 4x4 Lace Closure protects your natural hair from heat damage, over-processing, and stress. This allows it to grow! Allows you to try different colors and styles easily without manipulating your natural hair. Prevents sew-in wefts and braids from showing. There is no need for concern with blending and matching the texture to your natural hair. It creates a natural hair line for you and eliminates bad hair days!
Our Free Part closures are made with fine Swiss Lace, in the color medium brown and are 100% single donor human hair. Cuticles are aligned and the density is 120%. Knots may be easily bleached to match scalp complexion. Our closures come in an unprocessed, natural black (1B) color. They may be straightened and dyed easily by a professional.
Closures require gentle care and routine maintenance!
- Treat your closure as if it were your own hair. Be careful with chemicals, dyes, rinses, and bleaches. Use them sparingly as they may damage your closure, just as they would damage your natural hair.
- Prior to first install, we suggest that you seal your closure. Closures are delicate and each hair strand is hand-inserted into the lace/silk pores and knotted carefully. With washing and daily styling, those knots can sometimes loosen and the hair can fall from the pores, leading to thinning or even balding. Sealing your closure will secure the knots inside the lace/silk. We recommend using Frey Check or Knot My Problem Knot Sealer before each install (available at most beauty supply stores). Check with your stylist for additional sealing options.
- Wash and condition using moisturizing products. For curly hair, we recommend a small amount of a daily moisturizer such as coconut or moroccan argan oil to combat dryness or frizziness.
- Gently swish your closure when washing. Do not rub or twist. Do not brush or pull hair while wet, as this will loosen the knots.
- Allow your closure to dry naturally or use a low heat drying process.
- Finger comb your closure, especially curly hair. Do not brush, as this can cause tangling and frizziness.
- Tangling should not occur, but if it does, use a mild detangler or a moisturizing leave-in conditioner. Gently detangle using your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. Do not tug on the hair, as this will loosen the knots and cause thinning/balding of the lace/silk base.
- Always wrap or protect your hair when sleeping, preferable with a silk bonnet or wrap.
Refund & Return Policy
Rsquared² Collection LLC. does not accept returns. All sales are final.
We accept exchanges only for product errors made on our end. If an error is made due to us, please contact us 24-48hrs of receiving your order so that we may rectify the problem.
Please be sure of the products you are purchasing beforehand. If you have any questions or concerns before you purchase, feel free to send us an email or personal message on any of our social sites so we can ensure your order is to your liking.
Processing & Shipping Info
During sales, please allow 5-7 business days for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
After your order has been processed and shipped a tracking number will be sent via email (please provide an accurate email you may be reached at during the order process).
Allow 24 hours for tracking information to populate on the website.
Our shipping is standard, 2-3 business days, requiring a signature upon delivery to the address listed. However, COVID-19 has lengthened the timeframe of USPS priority mail. Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
We do NOT ship to P.O.Boxes.
Rsquared² Collection LLC. is NOT responsible for any packages lost in the mail or while under the care of third party vendors (postal/shipping servicers).
Product Out of Stock?
Is the product you would like to purchase out of stock? Don't worry, we are offering rainchecks during our Black Friday Sale!
In the event we sell out of stock inventory, orders will still be accepted as a PRE-ORDERS only. Send us an e-mail: Support@Rsquared2Collection with your order and you will receive an invoice for it. You may also use the live chat feature on our website to communicate your order. Should a representative not be readily available, send your complete order details, contact information, and someone will respond to you when time permits. Once your invoice is paid, the items will be shipped to you immediately as it is restocked.