Rsquared² Collection is the perfect place to but HD Lace Frontals that protect your natural hair from heat damage, over-processing, and stress. Our 13x6 HD Lace Frontals give a realistic hairline that nurtures natural hair to grow, while you try different colors and styles easily.
Frontals prevent sew-in wefts and braids from showing. There is no need for concern with blending and matching the texture to your natural hair. It creates a natural hair line for you and eliminates bad hair days!
Our frontals are made with HD Swiss Lace and are 100% single donor human hair. Cuticles are aligned and the density is 120%. Knots may be easily bleached to match scalp complexion. Frontals come in an unprocessed, natural black (1B) color. They may be straightened, curled, styled, and dyed easily by a professional. Available in lengths 14"-22"
Frontals require gentle care and routine maintenance:
- Treat your frontal as if it were your own hair. Be careful with chemicals, dyes, rinses, and bleaches. Use them sparingly as they may damage your closure, just as they would damage your natural hair.
- Prior to first install, we suggest that you seal your frontal. Frontals are delicate and each hair strand is hand-inserted into the lace pores and knotted carefully. With washing and daily styling, those knots can sometimes loosen and the hair can fall from the pores, leading to thinning or even balding. Sealing your frontal will secure the knots inside the lace/silk. We recommend using Frey Check or Knot My Problem Knot Sealer before each install (available at most beauty supply stores). Check with your stylist for additional sealing options.
- Wash and condition using moisturizing products. For curly hair, we recommend a small amount of a daily moisturizer such as coconut or moroccan argan oil to combat dryness or frizziness.
- Gently swish your frontal when washing. Do not rub or twist. Do not brush or pull hair while wet, as this will loosen the knots.
- Allow your frontal to dry naturally or use a low heat drying process.
- Finger comb your frontal, especially curly hair. Do not brush, as this can cause tangling and frizziness.
- Tangling should not occur, but if it does, use a mild detangler or a moisturizing leave-in conditioner. Gently detangle using your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. Do not tug on the hair, as this will loosen the knots and cause thinning/balding of the lace/silk base.
- Always wrap or protect your hair when sleeping, preferable with a silk bonnet or wrap.
Rsquared² Collection LLC. does not accept returns. All sales are final.